Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which bus is on which route?
The bus route numbers are displayed on the front windshield.
- What is the fare schedule?
The fare schedules are available on the home page of this website, as well as on the Route Maps and at the Multi-Modal Facility. You may also contact Customer Service directly at 1-877-947-8729.
- Where do I get a bus pass?
All bus passes can be purchased at the Multi-Modal Facility located at 510 N. Chadbourne. Daily passes may be available for purchase from Fixed Route Drivers while on route, dependent upon supply.
- How do I notify the driver I am approaching my stop?
Each bus has a pull chord going around the interior above the seats. Please notify the driver at least a block in advance to allow them the time to safely move out of traffic.
- How frequently do the buses run?
The bus schedules have the approximate times that they reach each destination listed. The times are listed in minutes past the hour. Each route takes about an hour to run completely. Please be at your stop or the Multi-Modal about 5-10 minutes before the bus is scheduled to arrive.
- Who do I contact with questions about the route?
You may contact Customer Service at 1-877-947-8729 or ask a driver about information about our routes.
- How do I contact CVTD with my comments or concerns?
Please use the online inquiry/comment form by clicking here.
- How do I contact CVTD with ADA Complaints?
Click here for the Customer Complaint Form in English.
Click here for the Customer Complaint Form in Spanish.
- How do I contact CVTD with Title VI Complaints?
Click here for the Title IV Complaint Form in English.
Click here for the Title VI Complaint Form in Spanish.
- What happens after my complaint has been submitted?
Click here to view te Formal Complaint Policy and Procedure document.