Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which bus is on which route?
The bus route numbers are displayed on the front windshield.
- What is the fare schedule?
The fare schedules are available on the home page of this website, as well as on the Route Maps and at the Multi-Modal Facility. You may also contact Customer Service directly at 1-877-947-8729.
- Where do I get a bus pass?
All bus passes can be purchased at the Multi-Modal Facility located at 510 N. Chadbourne. Daily passes may be available for purchase from Fixed Route Drivers while on route, dependent upon supply.
- How do I notify the driver I am approaching my stop?
Each bus has a pull chord going around the interior above the seats. Please notify the driver at least a block in advance to allow them the time to safely move out of traffic.
- How frequently do the buses run?
The bus schedules have the approximate times that they reach each destination listed. The times are listed in minutes past the hour. Each route takes about an hour to run completely. Please be at your stop or the Multi-Modal about 5-10 minutes before the bus is scheduled to arrive.
- What time do fixed route buses arrive at Sunset Mall?
A bus arrives at 45 minutes after the hour during CVTD service hours.
- How close does the bus get to the south gate entrance of Goodfellow Airforce Base?
The closest bus stop is located at the intersection of South Chadbourne and Old Christoval Road.
- How far is the bus stop for the Shannon clinic?
On Route 2, a bus stop is located at the Shannon Pharmacy near Shannon Clinic.
- What time the buses start running in the morning?
Bus service begin at 6:30 AM Monday through Friday and at 7:30 AM on Saturdays.
- Do the buses run on Sunday?
No, CVTD is closed on Sundays.
- Do I have to pay for my child to ride the fixed route with me?
Children 6 years or older require payment.
- If I have a disability can I buy all passes for ½ of price?
If you are disabled, over 65 years of age, a student, active military or a Medicare card holder, you are eligible for ½ priced monthly passes or single rides (this excludes the $2.00 Day Pass). Please bring documentation of one of the above to the CVTD Multimodal facility for proof and purchase.
- Do fixed route buses have bike racks?
Yes, buses are equipped to carry bicycles.
- How do I make an appointment for Monday?
Please call ahead or leave a message on CVTD’s automated system before 3:00 PM the day prior and our customer service representatives will make sure and get your trip scheduled or contact you for more information.
- Where can I transfer routes?
At the 30 minute mark of each service hour, buses return the CVTD Multimodal facility for transfer. Please let your driver know if you need help transferring to another route or more information regarding route transfer.
- Who do I contact with questions about the route?
You may contact Customer Service at 1-877-947-8729 or ask a driver about information about our routes.
- How do I contact CVTD with my comments or concerns?
Please use the online inquiry/comment form by clicking here.
- How do I contact CVTD with ADA Complaints?
Click here for the Customer Complaint Form in English.
Click here for the Customer Complaint Form in Spanish.
- How do I contact CVTD with Title VI Complaints?
Click here for the Title IV Complaint Form in English.
Click here for the Title VI Complaint Form in Spanish.
- What happens after my complaint has been submitted?
Click here to view te Formal Complaint Policy and Procedure document.